In case you missed it, here is our GAOR Government Affairs Director, Greg Astorian, reviewing the California Is Key ‘Rent Relief Dashboard.’ The numbers say it all, which is why we need to stay on top of this initiative. Go To Dashboard
In case you missed it, here is our GAOR Government Affairs Director, Greg Astorian, reviewing California voters.
If you are a landlord who has one or more eligible renters, you can apply to get reimbursed for 80% of each eligible renter’s unpaid rent between April 1, 2020, and March 31, 2021. You are required to agree to waive the remaining 20% of unpaid rent for that specific time period. Learn about the requirements and what you need readily available before applying. Take the Landlord Eligibility Quiz About BCSH