Economic Updates for REALTORS® and their Clients
What you need to know about the housing market in Glendale and the Greater Los Angeles Area
Check out some of the options for preparing market reports and adding value to your listing presentations and CMAs. The housing market and the economy are always changing so it is important to stay on top of important economic indicators. Click on the links below for more tools offered from various sources:
California Association of REALTORS®
- Smart Zone: Your one-stop shop to help you navigate the current market.
- Member Benefits: These free C.A.R. benefits will enhance your business
- Market Analysis: Weekly housing data to give you the advantage
- Shareable Content: Ready-made content to help build your brand
- Market Minute Write-Up
- Marketing Infographics for your real estate clients:
- Sales & Price Reports
- Quarterly Housing Affordability Reports
- California Affordable Inventory. This interactive tool will help you monitor the amount of listings available to households earning $100,000 per year in your specific market on a monthly basis.
- Shareable and Interactive Reports. Gain insights on California’s housing market through interactive dashboards.
- Outreaches and Presentations. Check back here frequently for C.A.R.’s popular and in-demand Economic & Housing Market Forecast!
- 2022 Select Historical Housing Data
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR)
This resource of local data and trends is free for members to share property and market data with your clients.
- RPR Login
- Industry Relations Calendar
- Consumer Segmentation Data
- Market Trends
- Intro to RPR Residential
- RPR Mobile
- RPR Webinars
National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
This resource of national data trends is available to members of NAR.