This Issue Has Been Resolved!
A new bug has developed where agents are unable to access CloudCMA.
In short, W&R Studios made changes to their data/processes that are causing SSO (single-sign-on) login failures for our members accessing CloudCMA. Apparently, they updated our agent’s MLS IDs to include CRMLS’s ‘ITC-‘ prefix. CloudCMA support has sent this issue to their development team with a request for a high priority fix. No ETA yet.
There is a short-term workaround, but there is a caveat. If an agent implements this fix, they will have to undo it once CloudCMA fixes the i-Tech MLS ID prefixing issue.
The workaround is to access CloudCMA directly at www.cloudcma.com. Here are the steps to follow:
- The agent will be prompted for their email address and MLS password.
- Once entered, the agent will be taken to their CloudCMA page.
- The agent needs to open the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
- From the menu select ‘Settings’.
- Under MLS Configuration, enter “ITC-“+ their i-Tech MLS ID without any spaces.
For example: G1234567 becomes ITC-G1234567.
- Then enter the MLS password and save the changes.
The agent can proceed to CloudCMA and access prior CMAs or create a new CMA. Until there is a fix, the agent will have to enter the comparable listing numbers for their CMA instead of transferring them directly from i-Tech.
We will let you know when we hear back from W&R Studios that a programming place has been put in place.
We appreciate your patience and understanding through this transitional glitch.