Dear GAOR members,
A fix has been put in place to address the disconnect iTECH had with Cloud CMA!
If you happened to have implemented the recommended workaround for using CLOUD CMA, here are instructions for reverting those profile setting changes.
This process is ONLY for agents that implemented the temporary workaround:
- Go directly to CloudCMA by entering www.CloudCMA.com
- Click on the login button in the upper right of the screen.
- Enter your email address and MLS password.
- Once logged in, click on the round circle in the upper right corner of the CloudCMA drop-down line.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Account Settings”.
- Select “MLS Credentials” from the list of Account Settings options.
- Make certain the MLS Provider is set to “ITECH MLS – Glendale AOR”
- Remove the “ITC-” from your MLS ID if it appears under MLS User ID.
- Enter your MLS password.
- Click on Update MLS Credentials.
- Return to the round circle in the upper right corner and select Sign Out from the list of options.
The direct link from i-Tech to CloudCMA should work correctly.