Don’t miss this month’s webinar on REALTOR SAFETY provided by NAR.
The goal of the REALTOR® Safety Program is to reduce the number of safety incidents that occur in the industry. REALTORS® accomplish this goal together by improving a Safety Culture that requires us all to:
- Talk about safety
- Create a Safety Plan
- Follow Your Safety Plan
- Encourage Your Fellow REALTORS® to do the same
Here are the top 5 safety action items for REALTORS®
- Plan Your Safety Strategy
- Tips and Best Practices
- Training Videos
- Personal Protection Resources
- Take the REALTOR® Safety Pledge
Check out NAR’s collection of Safety Articles
- Brokerage Safety
- Convention Safety
- Personal and Professional Safety
- Safety and Technology
- Safety at Open Houses and on Property Showings
- Safety for Commercial and Rural Real Estate
- Safety Tips to Share With Your Clients
During the REALTOR® Safety Month, please make the time to join NAR and other members at two webinars on September 15 and 16.
Not sure you need to review REALTOR SAFETY Articles, Webinars, or Videos?
During the REALTOR® Safety Month, GAOR has also co-sponsored a RE EVENTS webinar, ‘REALTOR Safety Day’ on September 10 at 10 a.m.!
Always be aware of the core components of REALTOR® Safety