Please join us for C.A.R.’s Virtual Legislative Day 2022!
C.A.R. is hosting fully virtual Legislative Day on Wednesday, March 2nd and we encourage you to join other REALTORS® from the Glendale Association Of REALTORS® in participating.
Here’s Your Chance!
If you’ve ever been curious about Legislative Day but couldn’t commit to going to Sacramento to experience it live, this Virtual Day is a great opportunity for you to learn the ropes!
Here are some of the highlights of the content for the day:
- Hear from Lieutenant Governor Eleni Kounalakis
- Get a state legislative update from C.A.R.’s Sr. Vice President of Government Affairs, Sanjay Wagle
- Sit in on a fireside chat with new C.A.R. CEO John Sebree
- Get an economic update by C.A.R.’s Deputy Chief Economist, Oscar Wei (The State of California’s Housing Market)
- Panels and seminars with lots of great policy updates and political information
- Virtual Meetings with individual state legislators
How can I participate in Virtual Legislative Day?
Virtual Legislative Day will be hosted on the Whova online platform so members can view the Main Event session, ask questions in real-time, and watch other “on demand” presentations.
What is Required to Join?
- Register to get access to the Whova online platform.
- You will also need to sign in for each meeting you attend.
- You will need your NRDS ID to register.
Members can register to attend most of the day’s programming using this link.
Beginning Feb 7th, registrants can sign up for their respective state legislator’s meeting
Please Register in Advance for These Particular Meetings.
We strongly encourage you to support GAOR at 1 p.m. with Assemblymember Laura Friedman!
There is also plenty more to see and do!
Legislative Day is important because legislators hear from REALTORS® about how policies impact real estate in their hometowns. And it also demonstrates the strength of the REALTOR® army by showing them how many of us are committed to spending time advocating for our industry and homeownership. The more of us who participate in Legislative Day, we the stronger we all are!
Please join us for Virtual Legislative Day on Wednesday, March 2nd.
For more information: https://on.car.org/carlegday
If you have any questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org