In case you missed it!
Please join us at our March 16th Town Hall meeting to get a healthy discussion of issues regarding Home Warranty and NHD.
Here are examples of questions the panel will attempt to address…
- Is a home inspection required in order to be covered?
- Are secondary damages covered by the home warranty?
- Who is best person to order the home warranty?
- What to expect that is NOT covered by a home warranty
- What is the realtor’s role in choosing the home warranty coverage?
- Warranty policies are not “one size fits all” How do I customize a home warranty?
- Warranty policies do not repair items that are reported in an inspection report
- Can a home inspection report help a claim if it has been denied? Can it hurt a claim?
- Why does a homeowner have to pay a TCF?
- Are Optional Coverages important to add to a policy? If so, why?
- Do all home warranties have limitations to coverage? If so, why?
- Is it a good idea to allow the buyer’s agent to select the NHD company in a transaction?
- Is it a good idea to select an NHD company that discloses several items that are not required under California’s Civil code?
- Should agents take it upon themselves to look at a hazard map, like the FEMA flood map, and determine whether or not the property is located in a hazard zone?