Come join us for a free Seismic Retrofit Workshop & Educational Seminar! The Glendale Association of REALTORS® and Optimum Seismic, Inc. invite you to a free informational workshop on seismic retrofitting and what you can do to protect your rental property investment.
This meeting requires a Passcode.
Meeting URL: https://zoom.us/j/91787837293
Meeting ID: 917 8783 7293
Passcode: For security reasons, please refer to your membership email where a passcode was provided. Or Click Here to have the passcode emailed to you.
As more cities start to consider retrofit ordinances, state law will soon require all multifamily properties to undergo inspections of their decks, balconies, stairways, and more.
- Soft story buildings and the importance of seismic retrofitting
- Seismic retrofit ordinances in the Glendale area
- Earthquake liability for property owners
- Identifying structural vulnerability on your building
- Types of buildings that need retrofitting and what’s involved
- Reasons to retrofit – protect your investment, your building, your residents
- The cost of seismic retrofitting and financing alternatives
- Why some lenders and insurers are requiring seismic retrofits
- Deck, balcony & stairway inspections – can I wait until SB 721 compliance deadline?
Optimum Seismic, Inc.
5508 S. Santa Fe Ave. Vernon, CA 90058
Contractor License No. 1012702