The National Commercial Real Estate Association (NCREA) is continuing to offer its Free 5-Part Commercial Real Estate Series for Residential & Commercial Agents interested in upgrading their services to their commercial investors. The next course offerings are for the months of October thru December.
In the 5-Part series they will be covering the following topics:
- Investor Language – appointment setting scripts, Common CRE terminology, Deal Analysis, Prospecting overview
- Commercial Math – Analyzing the buyers-side of the deal
- Commercial Listings – working with sellers during and after COVID
- Commercial Proposals – Virtual and live commercial listing proposals demonstration, safety processes to add to your virtual presentation
- Advanced Commercial Prospecting – Advanced techniques to help increase trust, demonstrate knowledge of the Market, and exploring different approaches to different CRE Product types
1-Day Course: Working with Investors in a Shifting Market.
The leading authority on ‘Resimercial’ real estate!
This course has been newly update to address these turbulent times.
November 18th from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We look forward to continuing to provide this series by NCREA as the real estate market evolves during the extreme economic changes.