Free Virtual Event For C.A.R. Members
May 17, 2022
This single-day fair housing event will feature exciting keynote speakers, industry leaders, and practitioners with deep experience working to expand homeownership opportunities.
You’ll learn critical business tools for California’s diverse markets, fair housing basics, and have an opportunity to find out more about how to help Californians from every community become homeowners.
Regardless of niche or market, every California REALTOR® should attend this important event!
- Use the same initial process with each new buyer: consider a checklist.
- Show buyers every home that meets their criteria that is within their desired regions.
- Don’t disparage any communities or omit any areas within buyers’ desired regions.
- Avoid recommending neighborhoods or schools.
- Review C.A.R.’s Fair Housing and Discrimination Advisory form with all clients.
- Discuss bias and fair housing responsibilities with sellers and residential investor clients.