We know situations come up that are unique to YOUR transaction, and we are here to help you navigate the issues surrounding the logistics of MLS rules and the technical know-how of our iTECH MLS platform.
If you have technical issues on HOW TO USE iTech features, we have dedicated Help Desk professionals who can walk you through your software question. iTech: 866-730-7114
To proceed with your question…
- Provide as much detail as you can.
- We will immediately forward your question to the right individual or group of professionals and you will be copied in that email.
- Someone from that email will reply to address your question.
- If your question is relevant to our general membership, we will post the correspondence in Q & A format here on our website while removing, names, addresses, and MLS ID information.
Keep an eye out for an email response from firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, you can learn here how to White List GAOR.ORG with your email provider
We look forward to helping you.
iTECH MLS Q&A Topics
- I Forgot My C.A.R. Website Login Information
- Linking MLS with zipForms
- I just switched to a new brokerage
- How Do I Become A Member?
- Agent Property Pitches On Wednesdays
- I'm interested in participating in GAOR's Professional Standards program. What should I do?
- Book a speaker at your next meeting
- How to use the Member Center
- About upcoming classes and events at GAOR
- Suggest a Class or Event at GAOR
- Paying Quarterly MLS Fees
- What Do REALTOR® Dues Cover?
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Advertising with GAOR
- Can I visit a committee meeting without joining it?
- What is Auto-pay?
- How to set up autopay payments