We know situations come up that are unique to YOUR transaction, and we are here to help you navigate the issues surrounding the logistics of MLS rules and the technical know-how of our iTECH MLS platform.
If you have technical issues on HOW TO USE iTech / CRMLS features, we have dedicated Help Desk professionals who can walk you through your software question.
Chat or Submit a Ticket
Mon – Fri 8:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat & Sun 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
To proceed with your question…
- Provide as much detail as you can.
- We will immediately forward your question to the right individual or group of professionals and you will be copied in that email.
- Someone from that email will reply to address your question.
- If your question is relevant to our general membership, we will post the correspondence in Q & A format here on our website while removing, names, addresses, and MLS ID information.
Keep an eye out for an email response from firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, you can learn here how to White List GAOR.ORG with your email provider
We look forward to helping you.
iTECH MLS Q&A Topics
- CRMLS Training Portal Guide
- Code of Ethics FAQ
- Renewing a License
- What do I do with an old Supra fob key?
- Cancellation of Listing
- Thank You 2020 LGLR Committee
- I Forgot My C.A.R. Website Login Information
- Linking MLS with zipForms
- I just switched to a new brokerage
- How Do I Become A Member?
- I'm interested in participating in GAOR's Professional Standards program. What should I do?
- Book a speaker at your next meeting
- How to use the Member Center
- About upcoming classes and events at GAOR
- Suggest a Class or Event at GAOR
- Paying Quarterly MLS Fees
- What Do REALTOR® Dues Cover?
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Advertising with GAOR
- Can I visit a committee meeting without joining it?
- What is Auto-pay?
- How to set up autopay payments