Why Are 7 MLS-Provider Links Stored in Two Different Areas in iTECH MLS?
This article is here to help you navigate the seven MLS providers that come with your GAOR MLS membership.
To start, GAOR’s iTECH MLS is your launchpad to all the MLS Providers that your MLS membership offers!
iTECH is just the beginning!
GAOR membership gives you access to SIX other MLS Providers.
Gaining access to the other six providers requires you to navigate to two different areas of your iTECH MLS dashboard. A screenshot is provided below pointing to where you can locate these links. Note that the widget may not be located in the same place of your home page dashboard. Here are the two types of Login Groups.
- Single Sign-on Providers
- Reciprocal Password Providers
There are three Single Sign-on links located in a widget on the home page of your iTECH MLS dashboard.
- CLAW (Greater Los Angeles Area)
- High Desert Area (Adelanto, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Oak Hills, Victorville)
- Bakersfield (Bakersfield Area)
SSO means you only have to log on once to access any number of other service sites. The links are programmed to seamlessly pass on your login credentials to the other service provider.
Reciprocal MLS Providers
You have MLS membership to three other MLS providers who unfortunately do NOT offer SSO capability. Access requires a username and password. Passwords change on the first day of every month. Those providers are:
- CRMLS (Greater Parts of California Map Area)
- Pasadena (PFAR): (Altadena, Eagle Rock Report, La Cañada Flintridge, La Crescenta, Montrose, Pasadena, San Marino, South Pasadena, Sunland, Tujunga)
- Ventura Coastal, Simi Valley, Canejo Valley
Manual log-on credentials are provided to all members on the first business day of each month in the form of an iTECH Broadcast Notice (a modal dialogue requiring user interaction before proceeding to load iTECH. This notice is also stored in your Broadcast Notice History page and you are only two clicks away:
- Click on the Admin menu
- Click ‘View Broadcast Notices’
- Make the date range equal to the first day of the month. Click ‘APPLY’
- The broadcast notice that contains links to the Reciprocal MLS Providers should be the first notice located at the bottom of the list.
Note: There are no SSO links on this page because this article does not originate from a secured site that you are logged into. Hence, there are no credentials to pass.