GAOR Leadership Institute Committee
The goal for the leadership development program is for GAOR, through the Executive Committee, past presidents, and members, to develop and implement a systematic approach for the identification, placement, and training of future GAOR leaders.
- The Committee Chair shall be appointed annually by the GAOR President, who will oversee the selection, participation, and evaluation of the program.
- The Leadership Development Committee shall have Five (5) members.
- Committee members may be selected from:
- Past presidents
- Committee Chairs
- Other GAOR members with specific leadership training and skills
- Members of the “Committee” shall not serve on the Nominating Committee during the same administrative year.
- The Chair shall work closely with staff and GAOR C.E.O to present participants to serve on GAOR committees.
- The officers shall serve on the working group in ex-officio capacity.
- Leadership Development Committee shall recommend funding for activities related to overall “Leadership Development Program” on an annual basis.