Members, below are steps to follow in i-Tech to add your listing to an upcoming Caravan.
Please note that we offer two different Caravans each week:
- Glendale Caravan (Wednesdays, 10a – 1p)
- Sunland / Tujunga Caravan (Fridays, 10a – 1p)
First, the rules…
QUALIFICATIONS: Listings for ALL areas will be accepted into the Glendale Caravan.
- Only Properties Pitched Live Will Have Pictures Shown at The Caravan Meeting.
- Open house time blocks are mandatory between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
SUBMISSIONS: To be included in the Caravan Roster that is distributed to Affiliates, your Caravan must be posted by Tuesday, 5:00 p.m.
LATE SUBMISSIONS: Add-ons are allowed at the meeting. There is no guarantee that the listing images can be shown.
CARAVAN MEETING PLACE & TIME: Until further notice, we will continue to meet online at our GAOR Town Hall Zoom meeting.
Sign Policy: Glendale Municipal Code, Zoning, Chapter 30.33.110 (Signs). Overview and video.
- RE-CARAVAN is allowed for properties that have meet either of the following criteria:
- 5% Price Reduction (from prior listing price)
- 45 DAYS passed from the last caravan
- A $50 FINE will be assessed for failure to provide access to the property for inspection to agents during the prescribed Caravan Hours
(10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.)
- Listings Must Be ‘ACTIVE’
- Submissions with Incorrect Listing Numbers May Be Ommitted from Caravan
Adding a Listing To A Caravan i-Tech
- Open Listing
- Click REVISE LISTING (top left corner)
- Select a Caravan DATE (dropdown menu)
- Click SAVE (top left corner)
Creating A Caravan Report in i-Tech
- Select CARAVAN from the LISTINGS menu
- Select a Caravan DATE
- Create a REPORT. Select All Listings or be selective. Then Click REPORT in the top left corner.
- Select a REPORT: The three standard reports are…
- Caravan Detail
- Caravan Summary
- Caravan Brief
- PRINT your report. You have two basic options:
- Print to a PRINTER
- Print to PDF